- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Care and Cleaning
- Specifications and Flame resistance
Leatherlike Feel, High Tailorability, Excellent Durability Characteristics, comes 54″ width.
Standard Weight: 29.25 ± 1.5 ounces per linear yard
Nominal Total Thickness: .045 ± .0045 inches (45 ± 4.5 mils)
Abrasion Resistance: No significant wear after 100,000 double rubs with #8 cotton duck using the Wyzenbeek test method
1,000 Hours Weathermeter
Finished Width: 54 inches
Roll Length: 40 linear yard
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x 54 in|
This product has been developed to emulate the look and feel of soft leather. The unique super dull finish is designed to be low burnishing, non-polishing and resistant to ultra violet exposure.
Allante vinyls have superb tailoring qualities, which make pre-heating and steaming unnecessary and not recommended in the fabrication process.
Because of the special leather-like finish, additional precautions should be observed when processing and cleaning. Please avoid contact with marking inks, glues and other staining materials that may damage vinyl during the manufacturing process. Protecting seating with a clear polyethylene cover, as is common in the automotive industry, should enable you to deliver a stain free unit to the customer.
If, despite all precautions, staining material comes in contact with Allante vinyls, cleaning should be immediate and should follow these instructions:
- Dry Soil, Dust and Dirt, Dried on Dirt: Remove with a soft cloth dampened with water.
- Variation in Surface Gloss: Wipe with soft cloth dampened with water. Allow to air dry.
- Stubborn Dirt: Wash with a soft cloth moistened with a mild soap and water. Rinse with clean water.
- Stubborn Spots and Stains: Spray with either Formula 409®, or Tannery Car Care Cleaner®, and rub with a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water.
- Liquid Spills: Wipe immediately with a clean absorbent cloth. Rinse with clean water.
- Food, Grease and Oily Stains: Spray immediately using either Formula 409®, or Tannery Car Care Cleaner®, wiping with a soft cloth. Take care not to extend the area of contamination beyond its original boundary. Rinse with clear water.
Allante vinyls should be periodically cleaned to maintain their appearance and prevent build-up of dirt and contaminates. Any stain, spill or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining. When cleaning, always rub gently.
CAUTION: Powdered abrasives, abrasive cleaners, and steel wool damage vinyl, as do strong solvents, lacquer solvents and inks. Lotions, suntan oil, waxes and polishes, etc., contain oils and dyes that can cause stiffening and staining of vinyls. Never use heat guns or hair dryers.
NOTE: Stronger cleaners, detergents and solvents may be effective in stain removal, but can cause either immediate damage or slow deterioration. Many such materials are wrongly recommended in Marine and other related industries. The use of such cleaners is at the owner’s own risk.